The banking sector is one of the respected sectors many youngsters want to join Govt bank for their bright future so here is the best opportunity to make your career brighter. Here is good news for banking aspirants.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020 Online Application will be reopened from 26th October 2020 to 9th November 2020.
The IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020-21 for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale-I, II, and III for filling more than 9,000+ Vacancies in 43 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
Apply Online through www.ibps.in/crp-RRB-ix Portal, The last date for registration of online applications of IBPS RRB is 9th November 2020 (Monday).
How many Vacancies for Office Assistant:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 4510 Posts
Age Limit For Office Assistant:
Between 18 years and 28 years that means candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1992 and later than 01.07.2002 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or institution or its equivalent.
- Essential – Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
- Desirable – Working knowledge of computer.Application Fee
The fee with intimation charges should be made through Online payment mode using Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card etc.
- For OBC, General (UR) and other Candidates: ₹ 850/-
- For SC / ST / PWBD / EXSM Candidates: ₹ 175/-
Selection will be done in three stages, RRBs Common Written Examination (CWE) (Online Exam) and Interview.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination for CWE – RRBs-IX will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted with the help of the designated Nodal Regional Rural Bank in each State/UT and coordinated by IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested Graduate Indian Nationals Apply Online through IBPS Official Website. The candidates have a valid Email id for applying IBPS RRB 2020 till the selection process.
All the applicants are hereby informed that providing an AADHAR number or AADHAR Enrolment number in the application, for RRBs-CWE-VIII, is optional.
The IBPS RRB IX 2020 Online Registration will be reopened from 26th October 2020.
The closing date of registration of online application is 09/11/2020 The candidates who have applied already, no need to apply again.
Banks included in IBPS RRB 2020:
In this year, only 43 RRB banks are participating in IBPS RRB IX Exam 2020.
The participating Regional Rural Banks list:-
(1) Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
(2) Andhra Pragathi Gramin Bank
(3) Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
(4) Aryavart Bank
(5) Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
(6) Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
(7) Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
(8) Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
(9) Baroda U P Bank
(10) Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
(11) Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
(12) Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank
(13) Ellaquai Dehati Bank
(14) Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
(15) J & K Grameen Bank
(16) Jharkhand Rajya Gramin Bank
(17) Karnataka Gramin Bank
(18) Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
(19) Kerala Gramin Bank
(20) Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
(21) Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
(22) Maharashtra Gramin Bank
(23) Manipur Rural Bank
(24) Meghalaya Rural Bank
(25) Mizoram Rural Bank
(26) Nagaland Rural Bank
(27) Odisha Gramya Bank
(28) Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
(29) Prathama UP Gramin Bank
(30) Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
(31) Punjab Gramin Bank
(32) Rajasthan Marudhara Gramin Bank
(33) Saptagiri Grameena Bank
(34) Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
(35) Saurashtra Gramin Bank
(36) Tamil Nadu Grama Bank
(37) Telangana Grameena Bank
(38) Tripura Gramin Bank
(39) Utkal Grameen Bank
(40) Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
(41) Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
(42) Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank
(43) Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank
For any queries/clarification contact IBPS Help Desk Toll-Free Helpline Number 1800222366 / 18001034566 (From 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM).
हमारे टेलीग्राम ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए इस लिंक पर क्लिक करें