B.A.LLB Admission 2020, Course, Career, Scope, Job, and Salary
BALLB is the first professional bachelor’s degree in law, BALLB is the best course for students who want to become an advocate in the law field after 12th, through this course you can learn about law and order and this course integrates art with law.
It covers subjects related to specialized areas of law such as :
- Criminal law
- Corporate law
- Patent law
- Administrative law
- Tax law
- International law
- Labor law
- Political science
Complete information about admission, scope, career, jobs, and salary in B.A.LLB (Bachelor of Law)
The bachelor’s degree is a three-year program. B.A.L.B course enables students to think critically in a constructive way and come up with innovative ideas to tackle the aforementioned legal issues.
This is a course where the focus is on developing skills, which will help students in the future to deal with any kind of legal problem.
Admission in Bachelor of Law (B.A.LLB):
Eligibility for admission to the B.A.L.L.B course, it is mandatory for the student to pass the 12th.
And for admission in B.A.LLB, the student should have 50% marks in class 12th.
In some institutions, admission is given on the basis of the entrance examination.
Admission is also given on the basis of marks of the entrance examination.
For admission in this course, the age of the student should be 18 years or more.
Entrance exams for B.A.LLB:
Some of the top LLB colleges in India:
Some of the top colleges in India to do the B.A.L.L.B. course are as follows
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- NALSAR University of Law (Hyderabad)
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- National Law University, New Delhi
- ILS Law College (Pune)
- Faculty of Law, University of Delhi,
- Delhi National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur
Scope and career after B.A.LLB:
After completing B.A.L.L.B. students graduating LLB can perform in both state and central government. Individuals can serve as attorney generals, judges, public, prosecutors, etc.
They can also get opportunities in the fields of Defense, Tax, and Labor Departments.
There are also possibilities to act as legal advisors for various organizations.
Those completing this exam can work as artistic clerks. An LLB graduate can serve as a legal publisher, law reporter, and lawyer.
Some Employment Areas:
- Corporate Firms
- Law Institutions
- Legal Consultancy
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Courts or Judiciary.
Job profile after B.A.LLB:
- Legal Practitioner / Advocate (Legal Practitioner / Lawyer)
- Legal Advisor Corporate Lawyer (Corporate Lawyer)
- Government Lawyer
- Corporate Events Associate
- Associate Advocate
- Legal Counsel / Officer
Fees in BA LLB course:
B.A.LLB course fees vary from college to college. The estimated fees for this course can range from Rs30,000 to Rs50,000.
Some important books taught in B.A.LLB course:
- A Handbook on Corporate and Allied Laws by Munish Bhandari
- A Ramaiya Board of Directors – Providing Guidance under the Companies Act 2013 and Allied Legislations by Savithri Parekh
- Accounts Audit & Auditors Under the New Companies Act, 2013 by Kamal Garg
- An Easy Approach to Company and Compensation Laws by Prof. J.P.Sharma
- Circulars and Clarifications on Company Law by ISBN
- Business and Corporate Laws An Easy Approach by Upendra Prasad
Salary after B.A.LLB:
The salary of the student after completing this course depends on their skills, the initial salary in this field depends on your skills.
In this field, your salary can normally be 15,000 to 25,000, and after some experience, your salary can be from 40,000 to Can be up to 60,000.
And the salary package also depends on different factors like company, education, candidate’s skills, work experience, etc.
हमारे टेलीग्राम ग्रुप से जुड़ने के लिए इस लिंक पर क्लिक करें